You know sometimes that things just look different and then you look again and you spot what the difference is? Well this happened to me this morning as I got in my car to drop Jay off at school.
In the drivers footwell was a wrapper of some delicious food stuff consumed last week and also a coke bottle. The thing is, I didn't put them there.
On closer inspection, it soon became apparent that my car had been visited by someone that was not me and items were missing.
Its a long story but I brought some PC equipment home to work on as we are on site using it tomorrow. It was 3 large boxes and while Kerris was out on Saturday night I set it all up in the lounge and had a good play.
The next day, Nick and Cara came to stay and I didnt have anywhere else to put the boxes so I put them back in the car.
On Sunday morning, I used the car to collect the kids from Nanny June where they had stayed and didnt notice anything different about it then so it must have happened on Sunday evening.
I will have to admit that I must have left the car unlocked on the drive as there is no sign of forced entry and the bizzare thing is that whoever got into the car, had a good root about and only took the monitor. There was a PC alongside the monitor and they only took the monitor!!! This person must have been either in a hurry, disturbed or on foot.
Anyway so this morning I realise whats happened. I have reported it to the Police now and they are coming to dust the car for dabs!!! I feel a bit foolish for leaving the car the way I did but nothing like this has happened before.
Anyway, I have an idea who did it and if they find any prints on the car, I might just mention a name.....
Monday, 16 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment