Here is the kiss of death for the recent good weather....
It really has felt like spring in the last few days. In the short amount of time I have spent outdoors, the sun shone down and I could actually feel heat on my face.
Any longer and I would be sun burnt!!! Good job my moisturiser has SPF15 then!!!
Anyway, I used to be a fan of winter as, with my colouring, I can never enjoy the heat of summer and so any other season suits me just fine!!!
However, this year, I am glad to see the back of the biting cold as it has an effect on my condition.
To put it into context, its well documented on the blog that I have permanent numb hands with pins and needles going on. When the hand is numb it also feels cold too. Put this cold, numb hand into action on a day where the temperature struggles to rise above 3 degrees and its a cold feeling the like of which you cant imagine!!!
The best way to describe it is imagine that you are throwing snowballs without gloves. After a while, you hand becomes numb with cold. That, I would suggest is a similar feeling!!!
So bring on the spring and also the summer and autumn because I no longer like winter and I want to feel warm again...at least in the hands anyway!!!
Wednesday, 18 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment