Saturday, 11 August 2007

Falling apart!!!

I think that turning 30 a few years ago was the beginning of the end health wise!!! I was saying to a friend yesterday that prior to 30 I was in pretty good health.

Anyway, since then, I have had several reasons to visit a GP or a consultant and perhaps its the case that my body has decided to take revenge for the years of abuse I have put it through. You would think my body would be grateful for all the fine foods, chocolates and cream cakes I have treated it to. I challenge anyone to point out a body that enjoys ice cream and milkshakes more than mine does!!!

Well all that has changed, I am not a picture of health but I am now of any age where I consider that if I am in McDonalds then perhaps the super size meal is not the best and I cant remember the last time I had a cream cake or shovelled a tub full of Phish Food (mmmmm....) down my gullet.

I am probably in a period where over the next few years, all the toxins that were once in place will slowly but surely disappear.

To keep in with the falling apart theme, I was at the doctors again yesterday with tender nuts!!! I instantly thought I had some kind of tumor so I got into my GP pretty handy. So after a good feel around my most private ginger bits, I have a course of antibiotics and a sample to wait on the results of.

Like I said, falling apart.........

2 comments:

dreadedvacuumflaskmonster said...

So you had a fella messing with your scroat then!

They say that the amount of time one has to abuse their body in the way you suggest is only open to people for a very short period of time, and that by your late 20s you've really got to start rationing your energies because the body won't take it anymore.

I really can't understand folk who eat greasy takeaways night after night because that's a invitation to premature heart disease. Myself personally, I can't eat chippy meals two nights on the row because I just feel very sick.

Ale has never, ever agreed with me at all, thankfully.

I am blessed with the fact that hair loss os the only thing I really have to worry about - praise the lord!

Mike Jackson said...

Actually, it was a woman messing with my scroat and it took monk like resolve to keep things flacid......