
Today I am having my nerves tested. This does not mean that I am being lined up to watch Everton win the European Cup or anything, I am going to Lourdes hospital in Liverpool to have whats known as an EMG (Electromyogram) test. Here is another useful link.
Basically electrical pulses are sent through me to measure how my muscles and nerves in my hands react in a number of different ways.
I am sorry I looked it up because it also involves NEEDLES being inserted into the hands too. Have I mentioned before that NEEDLES are my biggest fear in life? Kerris has come to the conclusion that a higher power is testing my resolve with NEEDLES to help me overcome my fear. I have come to the conclusion that Doctors and Consultants just see me as a pin cushion.
I have a follow up appointment with my Consultant booked for Thursday to review the results so as ever, I will keep you informed.
No comments:
Post a Comment