Friday, 31 August 2007
Weird!!!
I am possibly the last person in the world to see this and perhaps it illustrates that I should return to Liverpool city centre more often but if this isn't the weirdest building ever then I'll be a monkeys!!!!
You are lucky that I had my spanking new O2 XDA Trion with me. Its more of a portable PC than a phone so I got it out and used the video camera to full effect.
My mate Nick told me about this. All he said was, go to Liverpool, get off at Moorfields train station and then look at the building directly opposite.
If you made this, email me, I want to be your friend, I want to see more of your work!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I tell you what it is.....its an excuse to get on a plane and come home to see it son!!!
'Tis the sort of weird thing that makes one proud to be a Liverpudlian!
Post a Comment