I was quite depressed yesterday. I was quiet and withdrawn and Kerris hates that when it happens. Thankfully, it does not happen t0o often.
I am completely sick of my latest round of symptoms. Mainly the cold feeling in my hand, its driving me insane. I saw the consultant on Thursday last week and he seemed happy enough and claimed that it would clear up of its own accord and that I need to arrange another MRI to see if there is anything developing that was not there last time. This MRI is happening this coming Friday.
When I woke yesterday, I was tired, my right hand was cold as ice and I could feel some sinus pain and it just hit me from the moment I got out of bed. All I could think of was going back to bed!!!
I got through the day OK, like I said, I was quiet and withdrawn. Kerris went out in the evening with her sister, I ordered her to go as she wanted to stay with me but it would not have helped and I was feeling bad enough on my own without spoiling Kerris's plans.
So I was in bed by 8.50 and asleep by 8.51 I think and when I awoke this morning, it had all passed (except for the cold hand).
This hand is insane, I am typing now and it feels like it has frostbite coursing through it. I cant feel the keys I am hitting and I have slowed my typing down (to about 120 words per minute!!!) so that I can strike the keyboard with my right hand with more accuracy. The spell check will let me know in a moment how I am doing!!!
I think these symptoms are clearing, I have a lot less of a tightness in my legs and the stiff muscles feeling just seems to be in my lower back. Its clearing slowly though, hopefully once these pass off then that will be it for a while until the body re-groups and comes up with a plan B to debilitate me more.....
By the way, spell checker loves me!!!
Sunday, 22 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment