Friday, 20 April 2007

Weight loss update 4.

Firstly, did you notice that there wasn't a "Weight loss update 3" in the blog last week?

Seen as though we title it "weight loss update...." it would require actual weight loss to make it into the blog. Last week, I actually gained a pound in weight and went up to 17st 8Lbs. This was despite monk like living after the weekend of Easter. It just goes to show that you cant binge on choccie eggs and expect to lose weight.

So we can assume that this week we have weight loss as there is an entry!! Wehay!!! I did this little feat despite going to the charity ball at the weekend and I am quite chuffed to inform you that the scales read 17st 6Lbs this morning as they groaned under me.

I think I have found the formula for weight loss at this time too. You have to understand that I am doing sod all physical exercise right now as my numbness is restricting me and that came soon after my imbalance cleared up. So it seems that physically my body wants to hold me back.

However, the secret appears to be that every day, if I have a regular breakfast, a bucketful of fruit for lunch and a regular healthy evening meal then weight will drop.

I know this is going slow but I am sticking with it all the way to 16st, just watch me!!!

No comments: