Wednesday, 18 April 2007

I just want to know, what the hell is going on!!!

I am suffering a little at the moment with a few symptoms that are really starting to get on my nerves!!!

I am seeing my consultant tomorrow, I brought it forward a week and also arranged to see him him at a different hospital as I could feel something creeping over me and I wanted to see him while it was there rather than describing it all after the event.

Basically, I feel very numb and yesterday, for no apparent reason, I just fell over when I left a site that I had just been working on. My right foot ankle gave in and there I was like a beached whale on the floor with dented pride and a sore ankle too.

So I have this numbness that started in my feet and has worked its way up my legs and it stretches from my knees to the centre of my back. Its weird as although I am numb, I feel touch!!! Only time and learning will give the the words to describe it.

I also feel cold, my right hand is permanently cold and last night when I put it somewhere warmer to get some heat, it just felt colder!!! It feels like I have been holding a snowball for too long and all of my senses have gone in my hand.

I had an initial diagnosis of Myelitis but as this drags on, I think it is all pointing in one direction for me. I just hope I can get on top of it and start feeling normal again soon. Its not debilitating, its just depressing.

No comments: