Thursday, 12 April 2007

Happy Birthday Brother Numsi!!!


A very special friend of mine celebrates his 33rd birthday today so all the best goes to Sandro Campobassi.

I dont know where he is exactly right now, he has been around the world for 6 months travelling with his lovely lady Virginie and he kept a blog going too!! He actually has 2 blogs, one for travelling and one for everything else and you can see them here -

Sandro and Virginie "Tour du Monde"

Allessandro in Europe

You get the general impression that the guy has more time and money on his hands than most people do!! Only kidding mate!!

So I think he is back in the UK at the moment and off to France shortly with Virginie. Have a good trip son and make sure we meet up real soon and discuss if the taste of Fosters Ice has changed since you have been away!!

Have a really good birthday and I look forward to seeing you soon buddy!!!

No comments: