Tuesday, 10 April 2007

Internet and symptom frustration!!!

The Internet is a great tool if you are the kind of person who can go into a shop and browse but if you want anything specific its a pain in the bum!!!

I have to do a post shortly as an update to my various symptoms and how they have either disappeared or, in a Borg like way, have adjusted to the steroids and re-born themselves as some other annoying symptom.

One such symptom that is annoying the hell out of me is a cold feeling inside my nostril that sometimes move about from the left to the right and occasionally moves down to just above my lip!!! It also seems to be linked to my sinuses and causes them a little grief too, its a cold feeling, like on a cold day when your nose runs and you feel something cold coming out of your nose......COLD!!!

Anyway, how the hell do you begin to research this on the Internet. I have posted questions on the MS forums that I joined to no avail, I have searched the mighty Google and come up with, as always is the way, some one's interesting porn fetish but for the life of me I cant nail it!!!

I did find that following a Lumbar Puncture (oh please don't make me think about that again) the cerebral fluid that is drained tops up again in your body and there is a point in your forehead where the fluid comes back into the bloodstream but no mention of sinus related pain or coldness!!!

I have a consultation again in 10 days so I will go there armed. I am truly thankful that I can go there at all because if I can go then that means that the body must be functioning to some degree!!!

No comments: